At least 25% of Fab’s record breaking Black-Friday - Cyber Monday sales can be traced back to social sources.
Facebook is far and away the biggest such contributor. About 20% of Fab’s revenue from this period came from users who originally joined Fab via Facebook.
Here is a list of the top…
So, did Twitter deliver 0% of Black Friday referral traffic as IBM reported or do you believe Fab like I do?
- 5% came from Twitter.
- jefkalil reblogged this from betashop
- jefkalil likes this
- dcancel likes this
- simnett reblogged this from rafer and added:
- matthew likes this
- porchdog reblogged this from rafer and added:
- rafer reblogged this from betashop and added:
- spottydottycat likes this
- reneeboyum likes this
- marketingforbreakfast likes this
- esthimvp likes this
- khuyi reblogged this from betashop
- khuyi likes this
- aanwar reblogged this from betashop
- palbi likes this
- betashop posted this
Posted 28 November 2012 at 10h38 |  14 notes and Comments